I've started using Packrati.us, which automatically sends the links I share via Twitter to my Delicious bookmark set. It works great and it even transfers over tags so that everything remains nicely categorised. For more superfluous stuff that you don't actually care about bookmarking, you can set-up Packrati.us so that it doesn't transfer over Tweet links that use a pre-determined tag (i.e. #nd).
Packrati.us works great so far and any issues I've had are my own (I've forgotten to tag tweets and so find myself going into Delicious to tag them after the fact). It's great to know that all the links I like will find their way into my inconsistently categorized pile of bookmarks in Delicious because it's so easy to loose things in Twitter, especially as their search functionality doesn't look any farther back than a week.
In honour of my exciting new bookmarking system, I thought I'd try to get in the habit of posting my weekly list of things I liked on here. Normally it will happen on Sundays, but today is a bank holiday, so same delio:
- Godxiliary- Alien Verses Pooh
- New York Review of Books - Margaret Atwood in the Twittersphere
- Teabonics - A Set on Flickr
- David Mamet's Masterclass Memo to Writer's of The Unit
- The Importance of Being Earnest - Two Short Essays on Sincerity and Reputation from the Box UK Blog
- Penolo - Sketch and Share Drawings on Twitter
Image Credit: Link by Dunechaser